- N26°11.84' / W80°10.24'
- Located 5 miles North of Fort Lauderdale, Florida on 1,050 acres of land.
- 13 feet MSL
Traffic Pattern Altitude
- 1000 AGL (1013 MSL)
- TPA FOR LIGHT ACFT 1000 FT AGL
- JET ACFT 1500 FT AGL
- HELICOPTERS 500 FT AGL
- US Customs - Landing Rights Airport, AVBL 0800-2400L
Hours: 7 days a week, 8 a.m. to Midnight
- ATIS: 119.85
- ASOS: PH: 954-772-2537
- Executive Tower: 120.9
- Executive Ground: 121.75
- Miami Approach: 119.7
- Miami Departure: 119.7
- Clearance Delivery: 127.95
- Dimensions: 6002 x 100 ft. / 1829 x 30 meters
- Surface: Asphalt / Grooved
- Landing Weight Limits: S-56, D-81, landing weights in excess require prior permission, for more information call 954-828-4955.
- Runway Edge Lights: High Intensity
- Dimensions: 4000 x 100 ft. / 1219 x 30 m
- Surface: Asphalt/Grooved
- Runway Edge Lights: Medium Intensity
Executive Airport also offers an Automated Surface Observing System (ASOS) automated weather reporting service that provides winds, visibility, temperature, dew point, and altimeter setting. Pilots can listen to broadcast weather conditions by calling 954-772-2537.